But here we are in September, and I've got a few tips for selling in the fall.
- Continue to water your landscape. It still needs it and we want to keep some color for as long as possible.
- Trim trees and bushes, rake falling leaves and keep the yard tidy.
- Put logs in the fireplace and set a cozy scene with a throw and a book on a chair.
- If it's cool enough, light a fire in the fireplace. Just don't make it too toasty inside.
- Add a few colorful Halloween or Thanksgiving touches - just a few.
- Most folks love the smell of pumpkin. It's a great scent to lightly use this time of year.