Jun 14, 2013

Dallas to Cabo for a vacation home

Dallasites love Los Cabos, Mexico for many reasons. Air travel between Dallas and Cabo is quick and easy. Cabo boasts sun, surf, mountains, safety, affordability, ... Right now, real estate in Cabo is a great investment. The depressed market hasn't bounced back yet the way it has in the U.S. But it isn't far behind. In 2013 the Mexican economy is forecast to grow more than 4% - more than twice that of the United States. The real estate market is sure to follow the rebound of the U.S. real estate market.

I just returned from the 2013 AMPI international symposium in Los Cabos where I attended seminars, discussion panels, training, and learned about doing business in Mexico. The conference drew delegations from the United States, Canada, Brazil and Mexico. This forum gave me valuable knowledge about investing in resort and second-home opportunities in Mexico, and the procedures for working alongside AMPI (the Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals.


Buying property in Mexico is very different than real estate sales in the U.S. This event gave me the skills and contacts to help my clients successfully invest in a Mexico property. If you, a friend or family member are considering a second home in Cabo, let me know and I'm happy to refer you to great Realtor and assist in the transaction.

No comments: