The all-girl school encompasses 88 acres of prime Dallas real estate that runs along Forest Lane all the way from Welch to Inwood. The school has a long and distinguished history of educating future leaders.
The proposal is for:
- expansion of the Fine Arts wing of the campus,
- addition of a tall architectural "fly tower",
- addition of a new entrance off of Forest Lane,
- new athletic fields with lighting,
- new Child Development Center,
- new Tennis Center building and courts,
- expanded track,
- adding/ reconfiguring parking,
- adding bleachers to the track and playing fields, and
- additions to the:
- Field House,
- Dining Hall, and
- Administration Building.