May 21, 2012

North Dallas Mayors

Do YOU know who the mayors are around North Dallas? They are:

Dallas Mayor: Mike Rawlings
Highland Park Mayor: Joel Williams
University Park Mayor: Richard Davis
Preston Hollow Mayor: Lydia Player

Well one of these is not actually an elected position. Nor does it carry any responsibility. But if Foursquare says I'm the Mayor of Preston Hollow, then who am I to argue? Oh yeah ... I'm the mayor. That's who I am.

Here is I am with the First Lady of Real Estate. [where: 75230]

1 comment:

Mortgage News said...

Nice post, Mortgage calculators can calculate the total payment with primary, interest, taxes and insurance, called as the PITI payment. Payments can be calculated irrespective of the time period how it is paid - quarterly, monthly or biweekly.
mortgage calculator