Dec 9, 2011

Take a seat on Santa's lap

Most children love to tell Santa what they want for Christmas. And this year it is easy to catch up with him as he makes personal appearances at several Ebby Halliday offices.

I have a confession. When my kids were ages 2,4, and 7, my husband was traveling Sunday night through Friday night every week. One December morning, I dropped my oldest off at St. Mark's with the two younger ones in their pajamas in the back seat. As we dropped him off, I noticed a teenager in the parking lot wearing a Santa suit and waving a poster for their toy drive.

So I did what any exhausted and enterprising mom would do. I told the kids "Look it's Santa. You can tell him what you want for Christmas". We pulled up to young Santa and I motioned him over to the open window. The kids shouted out the window to him what each of them wanted. He looked a little confused but said "Ho, Ho, Ho. Okay kids". In 30 seconds we had our visit with Santa. They were excited all day that they had seen him and it saved me a trip to the mall. But I still feel a bit guilty about it.

Below are two opportunities to have a real visit with Santa. Bring the whole family for photos!

Ebby’s Little White House
5999 West Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75225
Sunday, December 11th
2:00pm – 5:00pm

and if you miss that, he'll be at

Ebby’s White Rock Lake Highlands Office
10233 E. Northwest Hwy #438
Dallas, TX 75238
Saturday, December 17th
9:00am – 11:00am
[where: 75230]

No comments: