Apr 1, 2011

Worst Real Estate Photos - No Foolin'

It might be April Fool's Day but these photos are no joke. They are really photos of homes that people are really trying to sell.

This house is a dog. I mean this house has a dog. That's what I meant - has a dog.
You know you've stretched the photo too wide when the roll of toilet paper looks like a roll of paper towels.
Maybe you can tell me what this is.
I swear. The description of this photo actually says "Staged Dining Room".
[where: 75230]

3 comments:

Real Estate Philippines said...

I really like your blog, I feel we have a common love from your blog. Hope you make friends with me, and give more exchanges.

Philippines properties

Kuba Jewgieniew said...

I like the house. I think it only needs a minor renovation to make it a wonderful place.

Cape Coral Properties said...

I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. I'll bookmark it.