Dec 8, 2009

Boy Scout 100th Anniversary Kick-Off Rally

If your a scouter, don't miss the Nationwide 100th Anniversary Kick-Off Rally this Thursday. The organization celebrates their centennial year in less than a month.
So they're bringing together Scouting enthusiasts from coast-to-coast for a nationwide 100th Anniversary Kick-Off Rally via a live audiocast to Scouting enthusiasts.
This 100th Anniversary Kick-Off Audiocast is this Thursday, December 10, 2009 from 7:00 to 7:30 p.m. (central time). To join, just RSVP by clicking on "100th Anniversary Kick-Off Rally" at http://audiocast.scouting.org. That's also where you'll find the link to the audiocast on December 10th. The 100th Anniversary celebration is meant to inspire, excite, and engage the entire Scouting family. Join in!
[where: 75230]

1 comment:

Ronny said...

Hi, i'm a blogger in wooden windows nishe. Im looking for links exchange weather its in text or blogroll link. I could put your site link intext and in blogroll link if you link to my site in text link from your home page. My site is new, been created two month ago and already had 2000 visitors in november and the visitors numbers increasing very fast. My blog you can find at this url http://www.rawoodenwindows.com Your site is very related to mine. I thought it would be beneficiary for both of us to do a linking.Please let me know if you interested by leaving a comment at stated url or drop me an email you can find in contacts page at my site. Im not a window maker it is only for google Page ranking purpose the info provided.