Dec 3, 2008

New Bush Home in Dallas

Its true. The Bushes are moving to Preston Hollow. Candy Evans over at Dallas Dirt let the cat out of the bag. I'm sure more details will be revealed in January as to whether they will occupy an existing house or build on the lot next door. This will place them less than a mile from Ross Perot. Some folks would find that interesting.
I'm sure there are plenty of neighbors ready to welcome the Bush family to the hood and lots of others who are cringing at the news. Personally, I think any sale over a million dollars in this market is good news.
[where: 75230]

1 comment:

The Nautical Condos said...

Wonderful site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, ''Good job''! I’m glad I found this blog. Brilliant and wonderful job ! Your blog site has presented me most of the strategies which I like. Thanks for sharing this.