Feb 19, 2008

Automatic E-Mail of Homes as They Hit the Market!

Tired of surfing the internet for a home? Most people today begin their search for a new home on line. What they don't realize is that it takes 2 to 10 days from the time a home is listed in MLS until it appears on the internet and in search engines. This lag time can cause a lot of disappointment for potential buyers. A great home at a great price will sell quickly. Often a prime property is under contract by the time the general public finds out about it.

The solution? I use an automatic notification system for my clients that sends them an email when a property hits the market. Once I have input your criteria, only properties that fit these criteria will be sent to you. You can save, delete or comment about properties and then go back later and review them. You can also map properties as you view them and view additional photos. When you see a property you are interested in viewing, there is a place to send me an email letting me know you want to see it. If you are interested in this service, please contact me. Or go to my web site for a list of criteria to set this up.

No comments: